Your First Visit
Manhattan Beach, California
Manhattan Beach orthodontist Dr. JD Miller is proud to offer exceptional orthodontic treatment to children, teens and adults in need of bite correction.
Dr. Miller and the friendly team at Surfside Smiles also welcome patients seeking treatment for chronic snoring and sleep apnea, as well as temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ or TMD), which causes recurring headaches and other painful symptoms. To learn more about our services or schedule your appointment, please call us at 310-947-1810.
Your Personal Consultation
During your first consultation, Dr. Miller will conduct a thorough exam to assess your individual condition and discuss your potential treatment options. A follow-up visit may be necessary for additional diagnostics, such as X-rays, digital imaging of your mouth, and physical impressions of your teeth.
Dr. Miller encourages your questions, and during your initial consultation he will address issues including:
- The best treatment options for your unique condition
- Whether treatment should begin immediately or postponed until appropriate physical development, teeth eruption or other factors transpire
- The duration of your treatment
- Treatment cost and financing options
Preparing for Your Visit
In preparation for your initial consultation, you can help us provide the most comprehensive care possible by gathering any of the following information you have available:
- Any relevant dental records
- Previous orthodontic treatment records
- Panoramic dental X-rays taken within the preceding six months
- Orthodontic insurance information, as applicable
If you live in the greater Manhattan Beach, California, area and you’re considering bite correction for your child or yourself, or if you’re considering treatment for sleep apnea or TMJ/TMD, please contact Surfside Smiles to schedule your complimentary consultation with Dr. Miller.