Manhattan Beach, California
Invisalign can successfully correct many of the same bite conditions, or malocclusions, as traditional metal braces, but Invisalign provides results without uncomfortable and unsightly brackets and wires.
Your complimentary exam with Manhattan Beach orthodontist Dr. JD Miller will determine if Invisalign is right for you or your child. Invisalign is effective for many teens and adults, but it is not the best choice for every bite condition. Please call Surfside Smiles Orthodontics at 310-947-1810 to schedule your complimentary personal consultation with Dr. Miller.
Invisalign has proven effective in correcting bite conditions and teeth-spacing issues that include:
- Open bite
- Crowded teeth
- Gapped teeth
To learn if Invisalign may be an option for you, please see Am I a Candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign® in Action
Invisalign straightens teeth through a series of clear, custom-made aligners.
These aligners fit snugly over your teeth, and you change the aligners in the comfort of your own home about once every two weeks. Each set of aligners is crafted with minor alterations based on your individual treatment plan to gradually bring your teeth into proper alignment.
Invisalign® vs. Metal Braces
For the right patients, Invisalign offers a number of benefits when compared with conventional braces:
- Invisalign aligners are crafted from smooth, medical-grade plastic and fit comfortably over your teeth without metal brackets and wires that can irritate your lips and inner cheeks
- Invisalign requires limited office visits—usually every six weeks or so—and no painful adjustments
- Invisalign aligners are removable for meals and allow you to maintain your regular diet
- Invisalign aligners can also be removed for easy cleaning and dental hygiene
- Invisalign is virtually invisible as it shifts your teeth into proper alignment
If you’re considering orthodontic treatment for yourself or your child, please contact Surfside Smiles today. Dr. Miller welcomes patients from the greater Manhattan Beach, California, area.